Skip to main content

LogicHub CPO Monica Jain: Focus on Results

"I was always interested in analyzing the data," said LogicHub CPO Monica Jain. "I was introduced to a company that was a pioneer in the market, and that's where my career in security started. I fell in love with security because it's all about finding and analyzing the data, and about crunching the data. That's how I started with security. I've never left it since then." Jain's decision to cofound LogicHub "was really driven by the passion I had to meet my customers," she said. "I like to understand where there are pain points."

from TechNewsWorld http://ift.tt/2ybkYCG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Report Finds Nearly Half of 2021 Phishing Attacks Targeted Civil Servants

Compromised credentials provide an easy way for threat actors to get their hands on valuable data possessed by governments. Phishing attacks on civil servants jumped 30% from 2020 to 2021, with one out of every eight workers exposed to phishing threats during the period. The post New Report Finds Nearly Half of 2021 Phishing Attacks Targeted Civil Servants appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/WEGlMUA

C-3PO Style Humanoid Robots Thrive From Surge in AI Development

A collateral beneficiary of the feverish pace of generative artificial intelligence development appears to be the humanoid robot. The post C-3PO Style Humanoid Robots Thrive From Surge in AI Development appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/JgBwSTZ

Microsoft’s Innovative 4-Processor PC

Microsoft held its latest Build event last week and I’m pretty sure it caused most of the PC OEMs to freak out. This is because Microsoft announced a new focused workstation for developers called Project Volterra. The post Microsoft’s Innovative 4-Processor PC appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/JAeP8yx