Skip to main content

Nvidia May Be Lone Rider on Next Big Technology Wave: Robotics

Dell's most forward-looking people spoke about the future at Dell World a few weeks ago. One of the sessions I attended dovetailed with something that appears to be glaringly obvious -- to me, anyway -- which is that is that robots likely will be the next big technology wave. I then wandered around to find out what Dell was doing in robotics, and I couldn't find anything. Dell is not alone, as I'm not aware of any of the current leading technology firms doing anything in robotics with one exception: Nvidia.

from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/2JI4pXb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Report Finds Nearly Half of 2021 Phishing Attacks Targeted Civil Servants

Compromised credentials provide an easy way for threat actors to get their hands on valuable data possessed by governments. Phishing attacks on civil servants jumped 30% from 2020 to 2021, with one out of every eight workers exposed to phishing threats during the period. The post New Report Finds Nearly Half of 2021 Phishing Attacks Targeted Civil Servants appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/WEGlMUA

C-3PO Style Humanoid Robots Thrive From Surge in AI Development

A collateral beneficiary of the feverish pace of generative artificial intelligence development appears to be the humanoid robot. The post C-3PO Style Humanoid Robots Thrive From Surge in AI Development appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/JgBwSTZ

Microsoft’s Innovative 4-Processor PC

Microsoft held its latest Build event last week and I’m pretty sure it caused most of the PC OEMs to freak out. This is because Microsoft announced a new focused workstation for developers called Project Volterra. The post Microsoft’s Innovative 4-Processor PC appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/JAeP8yx