Skip to main content

Michael Cohen and the Creation of a Deep Learning AI Lie Detector

Like many of you I was fascinated by the Michael Cohen testimony last week in what was more performance art than fact-finding. It tends to be fascinating to watch disgruntled ex-employees testify, but they often aren't the most reliable witnesses. The personal nature of their termination tends to push them toward exaggeration, and many were fired for legitimate reasons. However, I'm a tech analyst, and I'm always thinking about how I would make something better. In this case, there were several ways you could define "better."

from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/2SKI8bG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Report Finds Nearly Half of 2021 Phishing Attacks Targeted Civil Servants

Compromised credentials provide an easy way for threat actors to get their hands on valuable data possessed by governments. Phishing attacks on civil servants jumped 30% from 2020 to 2021, with one out of every eight workers exposed to phishing threats during the period. The post New Report Finds Nearly Half of 2021 Phishing Attacks Targeted Civil Servants appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/WEGlMUA

C-3PO Style Humanoid Robots Thrive From Surge in AI Development

A collateral beneficiary of the feverish pace of generative artificial intelligence development appears to be the humanoid robot. The post C-3PO Style Humanoid Robots Thrive From Surge in AI Development appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/JgBwSTZ

Microsoft’s Innovative 4-Processor PC

Microsoft held its latest Build event last week and I’m pretty sure it caused most of the PC OEMs to freak out. This is because Microsoft announced a new focused workstation for developers called Project Volterra. The post Microsoft’s Innovative 4-Processor PC appeared first on TechNewsWorld . from TechNewsWorld https://ift.tt/JAeP8yx